All Time Popular Posts On This Blog

Some Of My Books And EBooks

CHECK IT OUT

I MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION IF YOU PURCHASE AN ITEM ON THIS PAGE FROM AMAZON

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Death Threats, EBE and Abduction Of Planes - Latest MUFON Report

They don't get much more strange than this one out of San Antonio Texas. From the latest MUFON reports - reported 1/15/14:
(full MUFON link above)
There were three unidentified objects all three white but the last seen object hovered over my house and my kids observed it. As the kids observed the third object rise from the ground the objects appearance was white with blk dots and a red glow. The third ufo then made a whistling noise and sped out at unknown speed in the south direction the same as the second object. I observed the object slowly traveled to the south and the object size was massive. The object appeared to look like a comet. I am a trained forward observer United States Army Veteran and according to your office. I have had various encounters with EBE I also have given my report to the MUFON organization apparently the object was over my house for some reason. I would like to get on record that I turned down the offer to be a field investigator because of the death threats in the past but now I would love to tell my story please contact me. I have pictures of the ufo and entities that abducted the plane as well while I was traveling to Korea. 5 witnesses
======================================
thanks for your readership
more in the sidebar and archive
===================================
I'm The AnomalyMan At Squidoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND ALWAYS ARE MODERATED.

Popular Posts The Last 30 Days

MORE STRANGE AND ANOMALOUS

http://amzn.to/2e862iF